Wednesday, May 11, 2005

HEY!!!

Has anyone seen the ads on tv for this new product?

So maybe I'm overreacting. maybe I'm just a little too militant. But I find the name of this product obnoxious and offensive. It just calls to mind some really rude and racist tags that me and my sibs got pegged with in our youth, and that's not nice.
I mean, whose head was stuck in their butt when they decided that this would be a good name?

Man, that's when you know that corporations really don't give a care, and what's more, they think that the public is so apathetic that we'll just take whatever they dish out without a peep. It calls to mind the time when the McDonald's menu featured the unfortunately-named McWrap (say it three times fast). And it did well for quite a while! You know you rule the world when you can finally market and just come clean about what you're feeding the public, and they buy it anyway!


1 comment:

Tamara said...

Oh!
But hey, maybe I can propose some new product names for their line, make a little money on the side. I know just the kind of names for lubricants they'd like:

Spook Juice...Canned-Coon...
or maybe they should have just come out and said it...
Nig-a-Lube!