Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Latest updates

Hiya Peeps!

I've got one foot out the door, I mean I'm this close to leaving for a three week vacation to Europe. Man, it's so good to be spoiled. I'm gonna see Brownie in London, because she's got a mini-Kernan growing in her belly. Pretty nifty.

Anyhoo, 7 Stories was a great success, I had loads of fun. I didn't get called back for the Centaur show, but I'm not stressing about it. I had my best audition so far, and I believe that it won't be without effect. It just may have to be later rather than sooner. Oh well.

I got many plans and things coming up, but I guess I won't talk about them until they happen. I don't know why. Oh. Probably because it sucks when plans fall through and then I have to tell everybody all about it. Yeah, that would be the reason why. Anyhow, once I get back in June, I think I may start blogging a little more regularly. I may not, but I'd like to.

I actually have to get a move on, I'm going to see a play at Centaur, and then I have to hustle back to BTW to prepare for the advanced class' outcome performance tonight. Last night, the intermediate students did their thing. And then all I have left to do are some administrative type things before I leave on Saturday.

Hurray for me! I'll miss you, but not enough to stay here!

Also, I thought this picture was funny. The caption was:

Hey, that's not creamer!


No comments: