Thursday, April 20, 2006

"Wha...Huh?" A Stream of Consciousness Post

Growr. Stupid busy. Life is interesting, but no time to talk about it. Not even sure it's particularly interesting. It's all Youthworks related. Learning lots, but should sleep more, need to get the heck out of this office. Craving KFC. Philly Cheese Steaks. Swedish Berries. (Argh, next year, I want a manservant for my birthday. Y'all can start saving up now.) What happened to my social life? Vacation would be so awesome, like Cancun. Frozen drinks with little umbrellas. I am the colour of very weak tea. I haven't seen the inside of a gym in over a month. We are not terribly sexy and fabulous nowadays. Or very coherent much.

Thank You, Thank you...
I'm here all week!
(sigh.)

1 comment:

Kay said...

So what DID happen to your social life?? When are you going to come hang out with us ;)