Friday, March 02, 2007

BYAAAH!

(I love Dave CHappelle. I wish we were buddies.)

The School Tour is finally over! So, I finally made it through, only a little worse for the wear. My knees and ankles are totally shot, but that's not surprising, considering that the entire 55 minutes of the show, I was in a squat.And once again, I haven't got much to show for it financially. But on the other hand, I ate really well, I've got a newly expanded DVD and book collection, and I have a new blender and a juicer. So healthy quick eating is only the push of a button away!I'm so glad that show is over. I enjoyed my colleagues and spending time with them, although the show itself wasn't always as consistently satisfying on an artistic level as it could have been. It's funny, although the work of the actor is always the same regardless of the medium, ther is no denying that there is a muscularity, an athleticism to theatre that you don't find in film or television. And I'll just leave it at that.

BYAAAH!
I'm in the midst of a detoxifying, cleansing diet, and I'm starting to feel a lot better. The past month, eating on the road posed some interesting challenges for me as a vegan. I ate a lot of bread and potatoes. So some internal spring cleaning is in order. I've already droppped almost all of the water weight and congestion that had accumulated throughout the month. And darlings, ther was a lot of it. As I've said in the past, if I was a superhero, my ability would be to expand and shrink like a sponge. I lost 14 of the 20 pounds I put on over the past month. (I know, I know, it's shocking and gross, and I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating or doing something gross and bulimic. But I'm not. Actually, it's a very interesting process, if a little long to explain. But anything you read about nutritional detoxification will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Anyway, email me if you want details or source materials. It's an interesting subject that I've been researching for the past six years.

BYAAAH!
Guess who got 100% on her certification exam to become a personal trainer?

BYAAAH!

No comments: