Friday, February 22, 2008

EEEE!!!!

I'm waiting to find out whether or not I got a callback for the Stratford audition. I don't think I'll hear anything about it for at least another week. If I get a callback, I'll be going to T.O. on March 3. In any case, I'm hoping to make it out to Toronto in March, because there's a theatre company out there doing a musical tour of Romeo and Juliet. And hey, it's an Equity gig, so the pay shouldn't be too crap (I hope).

I'm here at the office and having a hard time settling down to work. I'm going to try again soonish. It may also interest you to know that now that I have time to work out regularly, my health is doing much better and my weight is getting under control. Now if only I was disciplined about eating healthily...one thing at a time, right?

Also, next Wednesday I'm going to lunch with a casting agent. I know, finally. I refuse to stress about it until after we've met and I find out what she can do.
...
Actually, now I've gotten an inside scoop about her, and so basically, I'm just going over to enjoy a free lunch. She's not in a position to be very helpful to me right now. Quelle drag. But that's okay. This will be a learning experience, because I've never spoken with an agent before.

Okay, now I'm really going back to work.
Loving you!

No comments: