Friday, February 29, 2008

Poo.

As the heading would no doubt suggest, I didn't get a callback for Stratford. But I'm totally going to audition again next year and every year after until they come to their senses and realize that I am the one they're waiting for.

Dad's back in town! Can't wait to see him on Sunday.

The high school play I directed is finally over. Thank God I don't have to go back all the way out in Pierrefonds again.

My brain is kind of stuck, which doesn't bode well for the class I have to teach tonight. I think I may pick up a coffee on my way to class.

But here's something really amazing: I picked up bell hooks' Teaching to Transgress again, and it's exactly the spark I need to reinvigorate my teaching again, which is beginning to get stale. So that's awesome.

Anyway, I need to stop futzing around, write one more set of emails to close out my Riverdale contract and then I'm off.

Anyhoo, I love you!

No comments: