Monday, September 26, 2005

Pathetic Maudlin Sadness

Also known as Plentiful Memory Slips, Persistant Mental Sleepiness, Pretty Massive Seat, and a host of other monikers (any suggestions?) has been camped outside my door for the past week and a half. I couldn't figure out what was with the pity party and general lack of motion as of late. But ah, then I had the happy recollection that Aunt Flo will be dropping by any day now, and she always chases all that away like the Pesky Misery Salesman it is. Granted, she's not the tidiest of houseguests, and her visits are like banging your head against a brick wall (feels good when it stops), but hey, after all these years, she's like family, and well, I've gotten used to her.

So hey, Gang! Don't despair, because once Aunt Flo leaves, well, I'll be back in the saddle again and my usual cheerful self. Big bisous for all of you!

No comments: