Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yippee!

Y'all know that I'm a Potterphile, right? Well, Lianne and I are going to see Goblet of Fire tonight, and I'm fired up! I loved that book, and I can't wait to see Ralph Fiennes at work. It's a darker movie for sure (PG 13 now!) and I like Mike Newell's work (Four Wedding and a Funeral director--hee hee!)

And well, it's my second time going to see it, so I'm looking forward to being able to take in more the second time around. The first time I saw it, I was mostly troubled and preoccupied by Brendan Gleeson as Mad-Eye Moony (I had nightmares about his character the night I saw the movie) and by how the kids are growing up. I mean, I remember cute little Dan Radcliffe in the first movie and now...he's growing up to be vaguely hot! He has muscles and hairy legs and all, and I feel a little bit like a dirty old woman for noticing.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to noticing other stuff like the effects and the acting and the pacing of the story's narrative and whatnot.

1 comment:

Kay said...

You aren't the only one who noticed little Dan!