Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Feel the burn...

Well, after some hard exercise and getting back on track with reasonable eating habits (basically, laying off the steady diet of pastries and pizza) the Incredible Human Sponge has done it again! I'm back to normal (such as it is) although my muscles ache terribly from switching my training regimen. Owee. No, really. Lactic acid, yo.

Things are going well with me these days, keeping busy (so what else is new?) with the show and Youthworks...hey, did I tell you that I got a promotion? Yes, boys and girls, this here be the new Program Director of Youthworks! Hee haw! Go, me! I'll be singing with Shane Phillips at Jello Bar on Friday night, which should be fun. I'm also hoping to record a demo this weekend with Nick Carpenter and the good folks from Johnny Canuck and the Last Burlesque they're submitting for a musical theatre competition in New York.

Big bisous for all of you!

1 comment:

gg said...

awww


ooo link me

spaces.msn.com/kamilahgg

cha