Thursday, March 16, 2006

Got me workin' workin' day and night...

Oooo-woooo. And that's basically what's going on. It was my brother Christopher's birthday this week. That exceedingly tall young man is now 17 years old. I remember there was a day I could actually lift him. Them days is over, y'all. Anyway.

Life is alright, although I get anxious about work sometimes, I still love what I'm doing with my life. Things went super well with Alan on Monday (but that's to be expected, I think. It only gets really challenging and difficult once you settle into the sessions, I suspect.) I feel light.

Hey, are you people coming to see the play?


Black Theatre Workshop and the MAI are proud to present the world premiere of

BLACKS DON'T BOWL

by Vadney Haynes
directed Nigel Shawn Williams

Don’t miss this hilarious but serious look at the clash between
identity and ghetto-fab image

The play runs March 23-April 9

For tickets, call Black Theatre Workshop 932-1104 ext 225
(DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR GROUPS AND STUDENTS. CALL FOR DETAILS)
DON'T MISS THIS PLAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY LADY!

I've lost touch with y'all, I think we need some spicy wings... My blog has moved, my number has changed... check your hotmail for my new info. WE NEEDS US SOME WINGS!

Bonus just for you: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5267894961075966307

Tamara said...

Mmm...spicy wings. I fully agree. When the madness clears, let's debauch like we have never debauched before!

Do I ever know about falling off the radar. This is my life. I can't wait to get to hang out witcha!

Anonymous said...

Okies, I was going to come to th eplay this friday, but if I go *next* friday or saturday I can bring two more people... so expect me next week, baybee!

Anonymous said...

AGH! YOU'RE SOLD OUT!
I called to reserve yesterday and just found out that you've been sold out for, like, ever.
We'll come by and see if we can snitch tickets from no-shows. I hope we make it in!