Friday, June 23, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

Howdy pardners!

Back at work, attempting to write my first grant application. So far, so good. I wish I was making speedier progress, but oh well. It's exciting to have this job, I've got to tell you. I feel like I'm actually doing somethng meaningful and worthwhile. It's a cool thing to bring theatre training to those who couldn't normally afford it. Now if I can only convince the people with money to pay for it and help them chilluns out, it shall be golden.
But I've got to tell you, I feel pretty optimistic. Sure I don't make a lot of money yet, but who was it that said: "Do what you love and the money will come"?

Come on, money!


Also, I'm presently enjoying the amazing benefits of vegan eating. Whoa! I forgot how good it was. I love the summer for that. Lots of rain this summer so far (in fact, it's looking ominously gray outside this minute) but there's been lots of sunshine too. (Ooh! Spot the metaphor for my life!)

Summertime...and the produce is tasty,
Veggies are crunchy, and the fruit is so ripe...
Well I may not be rich,
But I'm still damn good lookin'


---Okay, enough of that. I'm getting back to work.
Big bisous for all of you,
T.

Anyway

No comments: