Monday, June 26, 2006

I wish for one hundred...

  • Voice coaching sessions with Patsy Rodenburg.
  • Witty comebacks in my arsenal to choose from whenever someone is rude to me.
  • Kisses on the forehead from Viggo Mortensen whenever I'm feeling bad.
  • Free months of rent.
  • Prince songs on CD. (that's a big cd!)
  • "Do Overs" redeemable for the past, present and future.
  • Students in the YouthWorks program this year.
  • DVDs in my home collection (or movie certificates, or theatre tickets-s'all good).
  • Schools fighting over me to offer me a scholarship to do my Masters in Theatre Performance.
  • Gift certificates for Popeye's Fried Chicken (spicy, of course!).
  • Plane tickets to fly anywhere in the world.
  • Honest men and women in the government (I know, don't hold my breath, right?).
  • Visits from the Take Home Chef. (Have you seen this guy? He really can cook.)
  • Posts on this blog.
  • Lottery tickets.
  • Sessions with a personal trainer. (To counteract the fried chicken consumption of course.)
  • Solid gold toilets.
  • Stage and film acting credits on my résumé.
  • Days of paid vacation.
One down, eighteen more to go...


(c'mon, you didn't think I'd list one hundred wishes, did you? that would just be greedy.)

2 comments:

DaProkah said...

One down. 99 to go...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.