Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Mini Break

Things are a bit of a downer these days, there's just such a lot of crappy things happening all at once, and right now it's taking all of my energy to just put one foot in front of the other and keep going, so that's what I'm going to focus on for the next little while. I'm just having a wee bit of a setback, you know, the two steps forward, one step back kind of thing. But hey, I'll bounce back, I come from a long line of survivors.

Oh, and beloved Bill has made me realize something I should post: The housewarming is put on hold, no you haven't missed it.

Signing off for now. Maybe I'll feel better soon and write next week, but let's not put any promises out there that I may not keep. You know what they said about the best laid plans of mice and men...(actually, I'm reading that right now. I like it.)

Ciao 4 now.

No comments: