Friday, October 27, 2006

Strong Like Bull...


So today I was dreading taking a Fit Test, which is this test that the gym sells to measure your physiological age. I've been stressed about taking the test (we're all obliged to do so so that we know what we're selling the members) since I'm like 40 pounds overweight. My body image has been hurting, you know?

But as it turns out, when I took the test, with regards to my strength and endurance and flexbility, all those factors were measured at....are you ready for this?

I apparently have the body of a 21 year old. Ten years younger than my chronological age y'all.

And I would have had even younger, except for the only factor that threw me off was my waist circumference, which they calculated at (gulp!) 50 years old. All the rest of the factors were at 15 years old.

The only person with a better difference between the physical and chronological age was the head trainer, and that guy is a BEAST. Imagine what I could be if I actually started to exercise regularly and eat carefully again! Therre was a time that my body looked like the picture. Seriously. That was last summer, and thirty pounds ago. I miss those days. So I'm going to take my spectacular, youthful body home and feed it a nice dinner and then get some sleep.

(Heh heh. Best of all, I beat Thiery. Haw haw HAH!)

No comments: