Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Oh, urgh...

Everyone in the cast has caught a nasty stomach bug, and we've been the walking wounded for days. But you know they say the show must go on, never let them see you sweat, yadda yadda.
Since the weekend, each of us has seriously contemplated calling in sick because we all feel so bad.

I gotta tell you, I discovered today that there is nothing worse than trying to keep your rollicking bowels under control while in a full squat or performing African Dance in front of adoloscents. Nothing. No, don't even try to top this, because there's NOTHING worse.

In a moment of feverish desperation, I wondered if I could find anything like a cork or a plug. I'm talking desperation, here. I have smiled through my tears before, but not quite like this. We got dropped off at BTW after the show, and I actually had to stop here in the office for the worst of the suffering to pass before I even attempt public transportation. Yeah, it's nasty.

No comments: