Thursday, April 26, 2007

Black Theatre Workshop May Madness!

Behold. The reason I'm so stupidly busy.
(Click on the posters for full size and to see the details better...)

























Come on out next weekend at 1 pm and support youth who are not only socially minded, but are into the arts and just deeply awesome people. Of course they drive me batty occasionally, because that's what children do, and yet I can't help but love them.

And I'm going to be judging at the Poetry Slam Competition, which is a darn sight better than participating in it as a performer. In fact, one of my students will be competing, and let me tell you, the child is a prodigy of spoken word. But you'd have to check out MYstory or the Poetry Jam to realize that it's not just me being biased.


So that's what's up. That's why I'm neglecting you for now and you never see me anymore. However, do not despair! I intend to surface sometime in July. No, seriously. *Sigh* But we'll talk about that another time.

(How else do you expect a newly single woman with healthy appetites to stay out of trouble?)

No comments: