Saturday, April 07, 2007

It seems that anyone who's anyone is talking about the new Alanis Morissette parody of my humps.
All I can say is I like her even more now. Love it!

And so let me offer my own special discovery out there as well, for some salty goodness:

RICHARD CHEESE!
I do enjoy his website, too.
Let me tell you, there is absolutely nothing better to listen to on long drives late at night than this guy here. I can tell you his cds kept me and the band on the road and out of the roadside ditches on many long drives to and from Atlantic City.


You will love his Cover of Snoop Dogg's Gin and Juice. I guarantee. (I tried a little sneaky trick to hide the link in this post. Maybe you'll find it! Maybe it's not that slick of a way to hide it at all, and you'll figure it out in seconds...well, you can just enjoy the Dickness that much sooner.)


No comments: