Monday, July 30, 2007

Goin' Stateside...

I've been rather sloppy about writing, Facebook is the new crack. What is it about the artificial intimacy that appeals to me? Probably that it feels like a safe amount of distance or something.
Anyway. I'm off today and will be back in a week.

Loving you darlings!

P.S. I had a narrow escape yesterday...apparently, I'm not yet comfortable being around my ex-husband yet. Still hurts.

P.P.S. I had an amazing date on Friday night! And can I just say, Bamboozled is an emotionally brutal movie experience. Particularly when you watch it with a white dude. But he was so cool, not slimy or pretentious...smart, and talented and down-to-earth. So there you go. Guys don't suck after all.

And with that, I'm off...

6 comments:

Kay said...

ditto the Facebook comment, unfortuately...

Solonor Rasreth said...

I can't find you on Facebook. *pout*

Anonymous said...

Could it be that you're artificially intimate?
Artistically intimidating?
Arterially inclined?
Arthurian inversion - OH GOD I'VE GONE CROSSEYED...
(You Brits...;' *sNiCkEr*)

Tamara said...

Well then, I'll just have to find you...

Tamara said...

Well, I'm the Tamara Brown in the cowboy hat. There are more of us on Facebook than I would have thought. And funnily enough, most of us are black.

Solonor Rasreth said...

By some weird coincidence, all of the Lester Norton's are wearing bunny ears!