Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good things come in threes?

Well, over the past couple of weeks, I've certainly put that statement to the test, as far as movies are concerned anyway. I know I'm not the only one who noticed that this year there were a scary amount of movies releasing the third installment of a series. I saw as many of them as I could remember came out this year:


Spiderman 3-We've already had that discussion.

Shrek 3-Trite, but pretty animation.

Ocean's Thirteen-I always enjoy the wardrobe.

Bourne Ultimatum-Awesome! I'm going to buy this movie!

Pirates of the Caribbean 3-Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush are the only ones worth watching.

So yeah, it's kind of a pointless post today, but I don't have a lot of mental resources available to be witty, or entertaining or particularly meaningful, because I'm am so tired, it doesn't even hurt anymore.
Happily, I keep a supply of love vibes under reserve under all circumstances. Even though I feel like I have nothing else worthwhile to give today, I hope that knowing that I've been thinking of you and loving you today will be a good thing.

No comments: