Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The F-bomb!

Fat, for example. Not an f-word. I'm actually learning to love my curves, which is saying a lot, if you've known me for awhile. I don't think you're ready for this jelly, 'cause my body is too bootylicious, baby!

Fitness. Not an F-word. In fact, tomorrow is a new day! I'm tired of feeling tired, depressed and having an achy back. So, I'm having a beer and some Doritos, toasting the the memories of chicken wings, grilled cheese sandwiches, and bacon cheesburgers. Ah, it was fun while it lasted. But I imagine that getting some endorphins/adrenaline/happy exercise-induced hormones can only do me a world of good...I actually really miss the exercise.

Forgiveness. Not an f-word. Something that is good to bear in mind when your marriage is in the toilet. And believe me, it goes both ways. Nuff said.

Fuschia. Dude, I saw the ugliest raincoat in the world today. I wish I could scour my eyeballs...*shudder* Not an f-word, but it should have been.

Anyway, I've decided to stop hatin' on f-words. Some of them are so divine, after all: french fries, friends, fun, films, freedom...(and not necessarily in that order)

No comments: