Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who knew?

Retail therapy is awesome! But particularly when you're in good company. The last three days of my vacation were spent with Mom and her friends Anne and Kayleigh in Syracuse. Pure jokes. We shopped for hours every day, ate food, relaxed in the hotel hot tub and swimming pool, and laughed non-stop. Yes sir! Good clean fun. And I saw my mom tipsy for the first time. One Smirnoff, and that was all she wrote, baby. She was adorable, giggling and being utterly hilarious. I am truly a grownup now if I get to see that. Heh heh.

I'd write more, but I'm back in the thick of work. I got back on Sunday, and went straight to the office. I haven't been home since. I hope to sleep in my bed on Thursday, but I'm not holding my breath. Thank goodness for a week off. Except now, Quincy, my right-hand man and best bud is completely knackered. It was a big load for him to carry for an entire week. At least I'm refreshed and in better shape to pick up the slack.

Last night, we presented a two-minute clip of the show at the Fringe For All Press junket. It went well, I think we were well received. We went up early enough that people were still alert and feisty and interested. Big cheers, big oohs, big laughs. The actors were really encouraged, I think. I was so nervous, my heart was beating a mil a minute, and I was just so proud of them. I ended up staying till the end of the Fringe for All, which basically amounted to seeing previews of 40-odd shows. It went on a long, long, looong time. And the evening got more and more irritating the longer it went. Anyway.

There's more I'd like to tell you, but I've got to get back to work...
Kisses, y'all.

No comments: