Thursday, February 02, 2006

As I was saying...

Last night (now two nights ago) I watched my new DVD, Pride and Predjudice, with Colin Firth! (sigh...he's so purty.)

H'ray, second day of the tour was a smashing success yet again. Cool kids, and a cool show, and a cool crew. And a cool actress, apparently. This show is the most amazing way to begin my professional career. A light workload (comparatively, I mean, normally there are twice as many schools scheduled on the tour than we have this year), lots of love and appreciation from the audiences, and work that's just hard enough to prepare me sufficiently for future gigs and to teach me to be really grateful when the time comes for me to actually get a dressing room. Ah, what a thought.

Tonight, I'm helping out at Johnny Canuck and the Last Burlesque. Hee hee! It's a hilarious and saucy show! Good clean(?) fun for all, eye candy for everyone! Good looking and funny people. It's a winner. I'm going to be the cute usherette at the bar who gets chased around by the Marx Brothers at Intermission. Haw haw!

No comments: