Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Home Stretch

Oh yes...

Two more days to go, and the school tour is done and done! Playing for an audience that ranges from 6 to 24 years old has been quite the interesting challenge! I'm happy and sad, that it's almost over, but truth be told, I'm mostly happy because I'm in desperate need of sleep. Having next week off will be amazing! I'm sure that I'll veg a fair bit, but I'll be able to do so many things I've put off for ages, like clean my room, get my hair done, get a massage, do my filing and other miscellaneous administrative-type stuff that I've put off forever, see my family, see my friends, see my therapist...

Hm. Actually, if I'm not careful, next week will end up being as jam-packed as usual. Good Lord, I'm a compulsive schedule-filler.

Oh, and my cell phone got stolen this week, so I've lost all my phone numbers. Call me and give me your phone numbers again, please! (I'll even try to call at a decent hour!)

Loving you!

No comments: