Monday, February 06, 2006

One week down...

Had my first Monday morning gig on the tour. Ouch. I mean that literally. My back is spasming something awful today. I need to look into getting a massage or something.
Although I don't feel that I gave my personal best today, I can say that it was nonetheless a competent performance on my part. I'm a lucky woman, I have a great job. So, next stop, the gym for a light workout and a long relaxing stretching session in the sauna. Hopefully, I'll feel better in the morning...for my 7a.m. call!
(No, we're less than thrilled about that.)

If any of you like burlesque, you've got to see Johnny Canuck and the Last Burlesque at Mainline theatre, St. Laurent Blvd. near Duluth. Last Friday was the best!

Saturday was Angie's sweet sixteen party. 'Twas cute. I fried up a mountain of plantain.

Anyhow, I'm off into the sunset again. Love and kisses, Beautiful People!

No comments: