Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Black History Month

It's on, Baby!

So, I did my first shows of the tour and they went really well, better than I expected from a high school audience. I had fun. I'm learning all the time. But I am knackered. In new and deep ways I have never yet felt. I was going to go to the Luther Vandross tribute tonight at the Lion D'Or, but fergit that, I have two shows again tomorrow, and my call is 8 am. No, Downtown Miz Brown will be sleeping tonight.

And in the end, I shopped a little bit yesterday. Got two cds (Alicia Keys live and John Legend--so talented, the pair of them. I'm in Rn'B heaven right now.) and a proper discman. Stephanie has now put me on a month-long shopping fast. No shopping for anything, except groceries for at least a month. But it was worth it. Of course she's right. I still have stuff like student loans and whatnot to take care of. And it would be nice to make it to April with some kind of savings put aside. (Check back later to see if this happens.)

So, I'm teaching tonight and then, beddie-bye.
Ooh, but I must say this! Last

No comments: