Thursday, September 28, 2006

It really works, too!



Finally, my beloved El Bill came by to visit and bless my new apartment with liquor and barbecue. We couldn't eat our way through the chicken and the whole hawg, courtesy of Bar-B-Barn, but we sure tried. The ribs in particular, were the worst hit. Man, did I ever sleep well that night. I think it was the ribs. But it might have been easing down every tasty, greasy, biteful with yum-yum-yummy Graham's six grapes porto. (I have since learned that all port is made with more than six grapes, and the "six grapes" thing is just a name. Thanks, Bill.)

And..."Thanks, Ribs!"

2 comments:

gg said...

I LVOE YOUR BLOG TAM!

it's inspiered me to start my own again, a new one with a new url.

thanks a ton, love you lots.

IM GLAD THE PARTY WENT WELL!

Anonymous said...

It's always a pleasure to dine caveman-style with my beloved Chiquita. :D