Saturday, January 27, 2007

Git it Girl!


Go on, Tyra with your 161 pound fine self! You SHOULD feel sexy, because you are. You're rich and powerful and you are your own woman. People are retarded to give you flack about having put on a little extra weight. I've always thought she was lovely and down-to-earth, and I dig that she is unapologetic about her body, which is think is quite remarkable, considering the industry she's been part of.

(So now it would be really shallow and wrong to feel smug about the fact that I now weigh two pounds less than Tyra Banks, Supermodel, isn't it?)
(Anyways, 15 of those pounds gained are probably just her breasts, and I'd rather not talk about how my own account for
very little of my total body weight. Whoa. A second ago I was feeling superior and I think now I'll go and cry just a little in the corner.)

1 comment:

gg said...

hey i have a new blog now. my old ones gone. i donno how it happened. but its gone. its sad. its very sad. anyway... um here my new one.

http://letsget-em.blogspot.com/