Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Guess what I got in the mail today?

Papers, Baby. That's right, those papers.

And although there is 5% of me that mourns what could have and should have been, 95% of me rejoices in having closure, and FREEDOM, Baby, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to find some way to celebrate, I think. Some kind of event in a couple of weeks perhaps.
I know for sure, I'm having Maynard's Wine Gums tonight (I am so addicted to that stuff like it's crack cocaine) and perhaps just one other goodie while I work on my lines. Because I sucked rocks today in rehearsal. I have absolutely no excuse for not being more secure with my lines at this late stage.

Anyways, I'm off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to let another divorcee treat you right. Mm-HMM.

Tamara said...

who knows what kind of shenanigans we can get up to...

What am I saying? We both work harder than Hebrew slaves. When will we even find time for tomfoolery?