Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Some more Brown Family demotivators...

As provided by Brown Family members or Honorary Brown Family members (Membership Privileges don't entitle you to gifts during the holidays or a share in the family estate, but it will snag you many many sweet invites to our fabulous holiday meals, and leftovers! But I digress.) Accept no imitations! Demand the genuine article!

For your consideration, I give you:


But there's more!


But the fun don't stop here:



And yet another:


And finally, one of the very first lessons I ever learned about life:



(feedback and editing is always welcome.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Someone stole my line!

Tamara said...

I told you I would...

Tamara said...

Har!Har!Har!
Only a Nintendo to the face could be more humiliating...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, depressories are good stuff. These guys at www.jtcinc.blogspot.com have made similar things called 'emorons' - largely workplace based. Funny stuff - the links are on the right side of the page when you get there.