Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just for one weekend...

I'd like to actually sleep in my own bed. No no, not because I've been up to any type of tomfoolery, that's not where I'm heading.

(Truth be told, I have an awful premonition that tells me that sort of thing will never ever happen again for yours truly. No shopper wants to buy damaged or used goods when they can get something new. But nothing is written in stone, never say never, someday I'll be in another relationship, whatever blah blah blah.)

Okay, now that my little sleep-deprivation-induced pity party is over, what I mean is, in my bed instead of on a couch. Two weekends ago I had guests over so I let them have my bed and I took the couch. This past weekend, I worked so much and until so late, it was actually smarter to sleep on the couch at Black Theatre Workshop than to go all the way home and come back downtown again to open the gym at quarter to six in the morning.

Ah, to have a long, lazy morning in bed on the weekend. How awesome would that be?

1 comment:

Tamara said...

You ARE weird, but I still dig ya.